Wednesday 27 December 2017

Pregnancy diaries || Week 10 & 11 - Meeting my Midwife and telling friends

Week 10

I'm still throwing up, most mornings and some evenings. I had my first midwife appointment where she asked me all the important questions, weighed me and tried to find the heart-beat with the fetal doppler but as the baby is still quite small she wasn't concerned when she couldn't find it. Hopefully next appointment we will hear it.

How far along?: 10 weeks
Gender?: Unknown
Maternity clothes?: Nope
Stretch marks?: No
Belly button in or out?: In
Sleep?: Good
Best Moment of the week?: Meeting my midwife
Worst Moment of the week?: Having a weird relationship with food as nothing appeals
Miss anything?: Not feeling sick
Movement?: No
Cravings or aversions?: No cravings, just careful about what I eat and when
Queasy or sick?: Yes, but mostly just throwing up in the mornings now.
Looking forward to?: Getting a scan of our baby and telling more of our friends at Christmas time.
Mood/emotional state?: Happy and excited

Week 11

I still need to eat every 2 hours or else I feel ill, and my work colleagues are giving me a hard time about eating so often (they probably have guessed already, although no one has asked yet).

Near the end of the week we gathering with friends for our pre-Christmas BBQ. One of my bridesmaids was there and almost instantly guessed our news because my "boobs are HUGE" hahaha. We officially told everyone by taking a group photo and shouting "ERIN'S PREGNANT!" which caused a lot of excitement and confusion. Everyone was really excited and congratulated us.

How far along?: 11 weeks
Gender?: Unknown
Maternity clothes?: Nope
Stretch marks?: No
Belly button in or out?: In
Sleep?: Good, but I need a lot of it. I have been falling asleep on the couch most days.
Best Moment of the week?: Telling our close friends
Worst Moment of the week?: Having a weird relationship with food as nothing appeals
Miss anything?: Not feeling sick
Movement?: No
Cravings?: No
Queasy or sick?: Yes, but mostly just throwing up in the mornings now.
Looking forward to?: Christmas day
Mood/emotional state?: Happy and excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...