Chicken Breasts:2 Chicken beast fillets
1 Tbsp Mango Chutney
1 Tbsp Sweet Tomato and Piri Piri Chilli Chutney
2-4 large bacon pieces
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6. Cut a pocket in each of the chicken breasts by slicing down one side of them, making sure not to slice all the way through.
- Mix both chutneys together and divide evenly between breasts.
- Wrap each stuffed breast with two slices of bacon and secure in place with a cocktail stick. The pocket opening should be completely covered.
- Sit the chicken breasts in the dish and place in oven and cook for 30 minutes or until the juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer.
- Once cooked, drizzle any leftover sauce juices back over the chicken when serving.