This peanut sauce has heaps of yummy favour and a bit of a spicy kick. It's super easy to make and everyone can enjoy it.
Serves: 4 servings
- 6 Tbsp Crunchy Peanut Butter ( I recommend using a good quality, 100% peanuts brand)
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp crushed garlic
- 1Tbsp olive oil (for frying)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 300ml coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 juice of a lemon
- pinch of salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (add more to taste)
- Fry onion in olive oil until softened in large saucepan.
- Add garlic, curry powder and ginger to onion.
- Add peanut butter until softened
- Add rest of ingredients, simmer, stirring frequently on low-medium heat to let sauce thicken.