Wednesday 21 February 2018

Pregnancy diaries || Week 18 & 19 - Moving house

Week 18 & 19

We moved into our new two bedroom home on the 13th February so my life has now become unpacking for the foreseeable future. Chris was very courteous and made sure that I didn't overdo myself or lift anything too heavy. The house feels great and finally, FINALLY, I'm not too hot.
As of week 19 I have felt my first few kicks, although they are still light and you can't feel them from the outside yet. Otherwise I have been feeling more flutters and pops from baby moving around.

How far along?: 19 weeks
Gender?: Unknown, we are still trying to decide if we will find out or not.
Maternity clothes?: Yes but just maternity jeans and shorts at the moment
Stretch marks?: No
Belly button in or out?: In
Sleep?: Good but interrupted with needing to go to the bathroom, but I fall back asleep the moment my head hits the pillow
Best Moment of the week?: Moving into our new family home
Worst Moment of the week?: Packing and unpacking
Miss anything?: Fitting into my bras
Movement?: Yes, little kicks, flutters and pops
Cravings or aversions?: Anything cold and refreshing, specifically L&P Fruju Iceblocks, Corn chips and dumplings thanks to Chinese New Year.
Queasy or sick?: No.
Looking forward to?: Settling into our new space.
Mood/emotional state?: Happy and excited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment...